Here at The Union Jack Pub & Restaurant, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our number one priority.
Below are some of the procedures we have implemented to ensure all our safety.
- All our staff members are pre-screened before they begin each shift. This includes temperature checks and a series of questions.
- Menus, chairs, tables & condiments are all sanitized each time after single use.
- Whenever or wherever applicable, masks are required to be worn upon entering, and whenever a guest leaves their seat.
- Credit card transactions are used via our portable tablets, which are sanitized after each use.
- The “Loo’s” are cleaned and thoroughly sanitized on a regular basis.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer dispensers are located in various areas around the pub.
- Detailed information of all our cleaning products and protocols and procedures can be found on the notice board opposite the restrooms.
- Staff have been trained and educated on all aspects of “Restaurant Operations Protocol” Set forth by the County of Arizona.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our procedures please ask a staff member or email us directly: [email protected]